Why are GT Carts so much fun?
Well, for starters they look fantastic. But maybe the best part is their dependability and utility. Whether you want to head down to the lake to go fishing, over to the fire pit for a community party or just cruise around and enjoy the sights, a GT Cart is a gas! Unless, of course, it’s electric, then it’s a charge! You just can’t help but have fun on one.
Twenty-five fun things to do in a GT Cart
- Haul coolers, life vests and water skis down to the dock.
- Haul people down to the dock.
- Drive to that secret place on the shore and take your daughter fishing
- Bring wood to the fire pit
- Go for a morning drive around the neighborhood
- Bring a load of fresh mulch to the backyard
- Drive over to the neighbors for happy hour
- Pick up the mail. If you have a really long driveway
- Teach your son how to drive
- Play a round of golf!
- Explore the campground
- Drive a scenic trail
- Put your grandkids on your lap and let them steer
- Sneak up on someone and honk your horn
- Race your neighbors
- Cruise around the farm show looking at vintage equipment
- Grab some friends and take a lap around the fairgrounds
- Decorate your cart and join in a holiday parade
- Trick or treat with your kids
- Make it easy on yourself during your townwide festival
- Provide mobility to people who have a hard time getting around
- Go to the coffee shop
- Cruise the pits at the track
- Explain to your friends, again, why your cart is better than theirs
- Shine it up and show it off